New Purr by Katy Perry (PK01) RM65


Known for her sophisticated yet playful personal style and envelope-pushing lyrics, platinum-selling recording artist Katy Perry is set to extend her brand into beauty with the launch of her first fragrance, Purr by Katy Perry, to be sold exclusively at Enirawardrobe's

Teaming with Gigantic Parfums, Perry was deeply involved in the development of her signature scent. Purr by Katy Perry opens with a fresh citrus accord featuring peach nectar and forbidden apple with green bamboo. Supporting notes include a delicate bouquet of jasmine blossom, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose, balanced by vanilla orchid, white amber, creamy sandalwood and musk. “I’m absolutely thrilled to finally introduce me in a bottle. There is a wonderful world of fragrances out there, but like with my music, I believe there is room for me and my own unique twist on it. Purr is a natural extension of who I am as a woman – it’s a gorgeous blend of all my favorite scents that embodies my style, my tastes and my love for all things incredibly cute. It is an absolutely purrfect perfume that I hope leaves you meowing with delight!” explains Perry.


How to order :
1) Call us (Please follow the format below) to  012 6193146 SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
2) Email us : (Please follow the format below) to enirawardrobe@gmail.com
3) Fill in  details at  :  Order Form
Price not include postage. Kindly refer here
Order Format : Don't forget to include the below details when you're making orders :
1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Phone Number
4. Product's Code & Color 
5. Quantity

No comments: